Preview Mode Links will not work in preview mode

Jun 8, 2022

We’ve all heard the typical “This call may be recorded and monitored for quality assurance” message before during a phone call. However, the challenge is that less than 3% of those calls are monitored. What happens with the other 97%? And how does a company possibly know what’s really happening on their phone calls? Listen in as’s Jon Heaps explores AI, how it is changing the game when it comes to monitoring and improving the quality of these phone calls, and what that could mean for your customer’s business.